Wednesday, February 17, 2010

mandarin madness

March Madness is right around the corner (go Boilers!), but right now I am in the middle of Mandarin Madness. We just finished celebrating the Spring Festival, which is the Chinese New Year and are back to our full days of Mandarin lessons, much like our student have full days of English classes. We had classes last week which I missed because of my migraine, so I am trying my hardest to learn as much as possibly can in order to hopefully survive Mandarin only which will happen Friday-Monday. I am anticipating a lot of sitting and listening and hopefully giving one word answers when I can. It should be interesting!

In other news...God is SOOOOO good. He has been teaching me massive lessons and bringing me closer to Him in huge ways. If you want to know more send me an e-mail...and I'll try to explain :) Thank you so much for all of your continued prayers...I love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. It won't e easy, but we know you can do it!
    We love you, but not nearly as much as God loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed with anonymous, but i think they forgot boiler up!

    ReplyDelete