So...since the whole country basically shuts down for that time period we benefit by getting a super long break, 18 days to be exact. I spent the first few days of break not doing much at all, sleeping in, watching some TV shows and movies and just relaxing. However, I decided that would not be a good way to spend the whole break, so here are some things I hope to accomplish over the next 2 weeks!
- read at least 2 books (i'm almost done with 1 so this shouldn't be a hard goal to meet)
- go ice skating (as long as it doesn't get too warm)
- make homemade dumplings for new years!
- have a soup/bread bowl night
- make cookies
- make maple twist
- go on some coffee dates
- practice Chinese
- deep clean my room
- listen to sermons
- read my Bible everyday
- send e-mail updates to people back home
- skype with people back home
- go to the temple fair at YMY
- not spend too much money
- except for when I....
- go to Hong Kong to visit a student :)
I'll update after break to see how good I do with these goals!