Friday, January 14, 2011

missing....snow


I always said I thought I could live most anywhere, as long as it had snow.  As you know, I have loved living in Beijing.  However, there is one thing that is majorly lacking...there has been NO snow.  Everyday when I look at the forecast on my computer there is a sun...and nothing else.  I know that some of you are thinking, take some of the feet of snow we've had, and you know what, I gladly will!  So, here's to hoping I get at least one snowfall here before spring comes!


(this begins a new ideas I have to post random things I miss...sometimes they may be silly little things, while others time it may be something very real and big)

2 comments:

  1. weather forecast from Global forecast system

    snow rain maps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the snow thing. I don't think we have had enough here! Annoying as it is to drive in sometimes, but so beautiful to look at while its falling. And besides who doesn't like to play in it at any age????

    ReplyDelete