- We had over 1500 students during the two months. We went into this summer having no idea of how we were going to make this work. We had to alter our schedule, increase class sizes, use every classroom available to us, the list goes on and on.
- We originally only had 3 extra facilitators coming for the August session. We put out what was pretty much a desperate plea for more people to come and thankfully 10 people answered the call with less than 2 weeks notice in most cases.
- Most notably is one facilitator, Jennifer. She had to renew her passport, a process that usually takes several weeks. Then she still had to get her visa and have the money to buy a plan ticket, all in less than 2 weeks. That is something that just doesn't happen. Yet, she got her passport 2 days later, her visa the next day, and bought her plane ticket. You can't tell me that God didn't want her to be here.
- Amazing friendships that have been a have blessed me beyond measure as I have entered a time of transition and change.
- Countless students who asked questions, wanted to know more, and showed an amazing interest in learning more about what being a Christian really is. Students interested in knowing how they could serve others and be a volunteer in their everyday life.
- Students asking if there is anyway they could have a Bible.
- Countless seeds planted, watered, and nourished.
- New members added to the family :)
As you can see, God has worked in HUGE ways these past two months. It has truly been a blessing to watch everything unfold and look back and see how He answered every single prayer and concern that we had. This summer was a blessing to everyone who had a part of it and I am thankful for every single one of them. I am especially thankful that God put me here for this time and allowed me to see His perfect plan unfold.
|August team (wish I had a pic to the July team too!) You guys are all awesome :)|