Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day off

Those of you that know me know that I love to cook.  Well, actually I love to cook, bake, anything that involved food!  However, lately I've been too busy to do much cooking at all, and it's made me sad.  Cooking is really a stress relief and calming activity for me.  Another fact about me is I am obsessed with cooking blogs.  Lately I have seen such yummy looking recipes show up in my Google reader but then get sad because it would be almost impossible for me to make them.  However, as soon as I saw this chicken recipe I knew that I could easily find all the ingredients and immediately bookmarked it to make as soon as possible.  I have also been craving peach cobbler ever since the peaches have become the perfect ripeness here in Beijing.

Well, today I had the complete day off.  I spent the morning and afternoon off campus at a coffee shop and then returned to campus to cook dinner!  And let me tell you, it was amazing!  
Chicken with Tomato Herb Pan Sauce.  So simple yet oh so yummy.  I know the picture doesn't look the best, but believe me I ate every single bite of this and I think you should to!  Go check out the recipe (along with a much better picture :) ) http://www.cooklikeachampionblog.com/2011/07/chicken-with-tomato-herb-pan-sauce.html

For dessert there was peach cobbler...but I ate it too fast to take a picture :)


No comments:

Post a Comment