Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thankfulness: 11.4.14

104. apples being an excuse to eat massive amounts of caramel dip 

105. the ability to vote

106. pumpkin spice coffee creamer

107. falling leaves

108. subbing at an elementary school on Halloween

109. friends like Beth that are so worth celebrating

110. sitting in 30 degree misty/flurry weather during trick-or-treating made so worth it by the adorable kiddos that came

111. carving pumpkins 

112. sunsets that could only be painted by God

113. orphan Sunday and the heart He has given me for the orphans of the world

114. the faces I've seen, the hands that I've held, and the children who are forever ingrained in my heart 

115. friends who know its you without saying a word

116. talks with people who share my heart for missions

117. pumpkin pie chai

118. digging deeper into hospitality and how it can always be a part of my life

119. people who advocate me and remind me that I am on the right track

120. having much to write thank you cards for

121. unexpected warm days

122. warm apple juice to sooth sore throats


What are YOU thankful for? What would happen if you took time to be thankful for the little things?

3 comments:

  1. I have been writing down the little things that I am thankful for, too! I just have them in a little notebook. It really makes such a difference in my attitude when I focus on the little blessings instead of the negative things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are wonderful things to be thankful for! I need to remember to be thankful for the little things as well.

    ReplyDelete