Thursday, August 27, 2009

So....I should probably make a new post...right??? It has only been all summer :)

And a busy summer it has been. Between working and going to weddings I have just been spending a lot of time with family and to be honest it has been completely wonderful!

Now what you really want to know....more about China. Right now, it looks like I will be leaving September 24th and will arrive the 25th. Currently they have received the invitation from China meaning I can get my visa....so that is very exciting as well. So 1 month...that just seems really completely crazy to me. And there are so many people to see and so much to do! But mainly, I am getting really exciting that everything is finally coming together, money is almost all raised, and I have SOOO many people supporting me!!!! God really is great, and looking back it has amazed me how this has all worked out with the set backs and things I wouldn't have imagined happening. His plans are truly even better than mine ever are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment