Tuesday, May 11, 2010

back to reality...

Vacation is over.  It was so wonderful though!  I enjoyed spending time with my parents and Grandma and it was really a huge blessing to be able to.  It was just an added bonus that I got to travel all over China at the same time!  I am so incredibly blessed to have an amazing family who I know will always love and support me no matter what, even when it means I am half a world away.  Check out the pics from the rest of the trip!  http://picasaweb.google.com/a.b.twarek/ChinaWithMyFamily#

In other news...we are starting a new session!  May brings session 36 and we have about 230 students waiting for us!  I am facilitating the amazing class A and I am super excited to meet my students and form relationships with them!  I can only imagine what God has in store for this month and and I humbled to continue to be a part of it.

2 comments:

  1. Pictures look great! Thanks so much for sharing them! You are most definitely loved, prayed for, and supported even if you are a half a world away! We love you and are proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you got to spend some good quality time with your family! the pictures were wonderful! :)

    good luck as you start this new session...i'm praying! love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete