Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Session 45



Since the next session is starting Thursday I thought I would give you a glimpse of the past session.  I was blessed to have enough of a break in my leadership duties to be able to be a class facilitator this session.  I facilitated with the newest facilitator, Karen, and really enjoyed the whole thing!  Class C was full of 21 amazing teachers who really made this session pretty amazing.  From the quiet nervous faces the first day to tears and hugs on the last I really wouldn't have traded it for anything!  Here's a peek into some of the fun times!




Uno is always one of the students favorite games to play.  It takes a little bit for them to catch on, but once they get it they want to play all the time!  Most of the student leave Beijing with several decks to take home so their families and students can play too!



Class time is always fun.  My favorite activity will always be body part labeling.  It is so amazing to see a class go from being nervous to say anything and watch them bond together and build so much confidence in their abilities while they are here.  I am truly honored to be a part of it.


One of the students favorite activities is always the photo scavenger hunt.  It is always fun to see the pictures that result, and to see them having so much fun.


The last weekend we have a talent show where each class does an act.  Such a fun and relaxing time for the students and the facilitators.


No comments:

Post a Comment