Thursday, September 22, 2011

2 years...

As of today I have been living in China for 2 years. I really don't know where the time has gone. I can remember the day that I arrived. I was nervous, excited, scared, tired, but also confident that this is where God wanted me to be.  I remember walking off the airplane knowing that they spoke a different language, but thinking hola in my head instead of ni hao. I remember being so relieved when I finally say two people holding a sign with my name on it, knowing they would take me to campus, where I have spent the past two years.


But now I am in the middle of winding down. For the present time I have just over 2 more months in China and then it is on to time spent at home with my family and friends and then whatever God has planned next. I never imagined 2 years ago that would be here today, which makes me excited to see where in the world I will be 2 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment