Monday, November 28, 2011

China Memories: Classes

since I am leaving soon I wanted to do a series of china memories, mainly for me, but also so you can see an overview of my time here. this is the first of (hopefully) many installments.

Class J (S30) Co-facilitating with Kyle, was my first class! You made it so easy for me to be a facilitator :) You also taught me my first Chinese (after TIP of course :) )

Class D (S31) My first class facilitating by myself. You were a huge blessing to me and I will always remember how caring you all were after I was sick.

Class D (S32) Co-facilitating with Naomi and my first Christmas and birthday away from home. You guys made it so special and I loved celebrating with you and will always remember my "surprise" birthday party!

Class B (S34) Co-facilitating with Cassie, who everyone thought we looked alike! By the end of the session you could tell us apart and always made sure we took care of ourselves, especially Cassie who was pregnant!

Class A (S36) You made one of my hardest months at TIP so fun because you always had a great attitude and just wanted to have fun!

Class B (S41) Co-facilitating with Adam, you were my class of all women! You were so helpful and encouraging to each other.

Class C (S45) Co-facilitating with Karen. You were my smallest class, but you made up for it with huge smiles and so much love for everyone.

Class B (S 53) Co-facilitating with Kara. I loved seeing you come together after a rough start to become an amazing family

Large Group (S 54) I never really wanted to do large group, but out of necessity found myself having to do this for a session. It was so much fun seeing the students enthusiasm and excitement each day.

Class B (S 55) My last class. You made the end of my time at TIP so special and showed me and the rest of the class so much love and compassion.

I loved each of my classes so much and an so thankful God gave me the opportunity to spend 20 days with hundreds of students, encouraging them, laughing with them, loving them, and praying for them. I am beyond blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment