Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Thankfulness 10.28.14

87. Handwritten letters in the mail! In an age of the internet and typed words I treasure my friends who take the time to write with pen and paper all the more

88. heavy duty cough syrup 

89. the community and encouragement found in #fireworkpeople

89. fall leaves all around

90. pumpkin patches and apple picking with the cutest nephew ever

91. unseasonably warm October Mondays

92. sweater weather and giving away the ones I never really wore anyways

93. the clarity that only comes with prayer, journaling, and the word

94. finding the perfect print for a friend

95. knowing the no matter what happens, God is still faithful

96. coconut creamer that you can only find in the large sizes

97. fleeces and flannels 

98. painting the porch and the uninterrupted time it gives me to think 

99. coffee in the morning and tea in the evening

100. hugs from little people who you just met

101. joy that is always found in the middle of frustration and disappointment

102. unexpected messages full of words that hit my heart in just the right place

103. knowing that I have an amazing group of supporters behind me every step of the way


Come back next week for a special November thankfulness link up and giveaway!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment