Sunday, December 12, 2010

catch all...

A lot of things have happened since my last post.  Most excitingly, my family can to visit me over Thanksgiving. Of the million things I have to be thankful for right at the top, after the gift of salvation and all the amazing gifts that come with that, is a family who loves and supports me no matter what.  Most people come to China for a season of their life and consider themselves lucky if some of their family or friends visit them once during that time.  Somehow, I was blessed by a family that wants to see me as much as they can, and my parents came back, this time with my brothers and sister in law (and my niece or nephew on its first vacation :) )  I really should have written about this earlier, but, as we all know I don't always do a good job at updating this.  I can however sum up their trip as a breath of fresh air and an incredible gift for all involved.  Being so far away from my family can be really hard but it doesn't take long to remind myself how much they love me and how they have also made sacrifices to allow me to follow Gods plan for my life.


On the work front, we have two new facilitators this month!   So that leaves me busy with training and making sure they know what to do and have their questions answered.  It is also December...which means its the Christmas session.  We have some fun activities planned for the students and its always amazing spending the Christmas season with so many people who have never celebrated the real reason for the season.  I will also be taking one of my Chinese friends to her first ever Christmas service at church this Friday so I am very excited about that.  God continues to be good and show me just how God he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment