Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday 10.24.13

49. checking things off my fall bucket list. I really am SO excited to be home for fall and experience all of the things I've missed

50. Going to the Covered Bridge Festival on a perfect day with my parents and eating my very favorite pumpkin ice cream

51. Teaching Sunday School using a childrens Bible that I had when I was little

52. A short but very sweet reunion lunch with my roommate while she and her fam were driving through town. Seeing her, her husband, and her two littles made my heart SO happy (Why didn't I take a picture!)

53. Cleaning my room. It has been a packing and unpacking zone for so long it's nice to have some of the floor back

54. Leaves, pumpkins, and mums are everywhere

55. Trick-or-treat loot ready by our front door

56. Using frequent flyer miles for an amazing vacation 

57. Spending time with Isaac and Emily and finally seeing the island that Isaac talks so much about

58. Sunsets and ferry rides

59. Making kale chips; after hearing so many good things about them for so long, now I know why!

60. A Saturday filled with football, walks, and cooking with a friend who I hadn't see for far too long

61. Making maple twist with Kyle, or rather making him do all the work because I knew he could (recipe coming!)

62. A sweet time spent eating lunch with Kyle's family, a family that is so close to my heart and encourages me so much 

63. A day spent drinking tea, having quiet time, and reading a whole book (My Father, Maker of the Trees)

64. Pumpkin milkshakes before heading to the airport

65. Even Better becoming closer to reality

66. The first snow of the season. I don't care that it is October, snow always makes me super happy

67. Picking the basil from the garden before it snowed and was ruined

68. The perfect weather for cuddling with a blanket, cup of tea or coffee and my new book I was blessed with, A Million Little Ways

more posts coming...I promise, including a recipe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment