Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday 10.10.2013

You guys, God is good. I have been so blessed by so many people these past 2 weeks. So many unexpected get togethers and conversations. A lot of super super exciting things are coming up and I am SO excited to share them with you. Be thankful that He is always so so good.


31. sibling weekend with the best brothers ever
32. apple picking, drinking apple cider and eating donuts

33. reading books to my nephew
34. being an aunt
35. soaking in all the the truth that was spoken at the Influence Conference
36. cold mornings curled up with a blanket
37. easy subbing jobs and subbing jobs that leave me feeling fulfilled at the end of he day
38. talks with friends who just get you
39. sharing God given dreams with people who believe in you no questions asked
40. wearing Chacos in the fall

41. the hot sign at Krispy Kreme
42. opening my Bible to a page filled with notes
43. sitting in coffee shops surrounded by women studying Gods word
44. reuniting with I Squad friends

45. late night prayers 
46. non stop encouragement when things get a little scary
47. Discovering this blog
48. 10 day forecasts finally covering my upcoming vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment