Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday 9.26.13

You have turned my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!
-Psalm 30:11-12

15. my baby brother came to visit for the weekend
16. finally...it rained!
17. fall leaf Sunday School crafts hanging in my window
18. bringing honeycrisp apples home from church 
19. an invitation to pick apples at a church members house
20. driving past the mum and pumpkin stand
21. evenings spent making muffins with a candle burning in the background
22. Colts win
23. fall season premiers started this week
24. coffee
25. cold evenings meant for drinking tea
26. allergy medicine
27. staying within my (strict) budget
28. unexpected sources of income
29. walking to the middle school to sub and seeing students gathered praying for see you at the poll
30. tomorrow=Influence Conference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment