Monday, November 18, 2013

Fall '13 Cara Box Reveal

This fall I participated in the Cara Box exchange for the first time. During the Cara Box exchange I was able to get to know 2 new friends Codi and Talicia. It was so much fun to get to know these sweet ladies and was super encouraging to e-mail back an forth throughout the past few months. I loved packing a box for Talicia so be sure to check her blog to see what she got.

Codi packed the sweetest box for me! The theme was fall and I was so excited to finally open my package (it arrived while I was on vacation so it was waiting for me the whole time!)


One of the requirements is to include a note of encouragement, and being a person who loves handwritten notes this had to be one of my favorite parts of the box!

Isn't this bracelet so cute! I love how is wraps around multiple times.


Gloves are so necessary in Indiana during the fall and these are perfect! They are even smart phone friendly :)

One of our conversations based around coffee and tea, which I love both! I told Codi I especially loved drinking tea at night in the fall and winter and I was so excited to have my first cup of this tea, it's fantastic!

And here is an adorable mug to drink it with! I also love the verse, it's the perfect reminder all year long.

Finally, I love cooking and was SO excited to get a new cookbook. I have loved looking through this one and it was so sweet of Codi to include some of her favorite recipes for me to try!

I loved participating in the Cara Box Exchange for the first time and will definitely do it again. If you want to try it (which I highly encourage you to do) the next sign up is December 2nd and Kaitlin from http://www.wifessionals.com is the host!






Cara Box


PS- I added new items to my Etsy store this weekend! Remember, 50% of the proceeds are donated to orphanages around the world!

3 comments:

  1. Makes me want to move back to the US to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package you got!
    I have been in swaps before, so excited for this one. Its my first time doing a cara box!
    I even hosted my own with a couple other girls!
    Looking forward to getting to know you more!
    What is your email address by chance???

    ReplyDelete