Sunday, November 3, 2013

Orphan Sunday: Part 2, a HUGE announcement

About a month ago I attended the Influence Conference. The Conference was all about how everyone can use the influence they have to further the kingdom. As I was listening to the speakers and writing down truth after truth an idea was becoming clearer and clearer to me. As this happened, I became more and more unsure.  But I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt this idea was from God and was a way He was revealing to me of how I can use my influence and talents to further His kingdom.

So, without further ado I am SO excited to introduce you to Even Better Designs!


The whole idea behind this business is orphans and how I can help them in creative ways. Since my nephew was born I have made him appliqued shirts which has expanded to making them for friends when their babies are born. Now that is expanding to making them for you! But here is the big deal, the thing that makes me really excited, you get an awesome one of a kind shirt, and 50% of the proceeds will be donated directly to an orphanage! (yes that number scared me at first, but I believe God absolutely has a reason!)

For the past month I have been researching like crazy, making designs, and preparing everything for the ambitious opening date in November. I want you to be the first to see what I've come up with. I'll be opening an Etsy store in the next week or so and am so excited to see how God grows this business.

Scrappy Christmas Tree (with or without bow)

Polka Dot Elephant

Cheery Giraffe
I'm 1! iron on
(just a sampling of designs. I have a few more Christmas ones in the works and am absolutely open to ideas!)

For the months of November and December 50% of the proceeds will go to New Day Foster Home. This is amazing foster home just outside of Beijing that cares for special needs orphans. Check out their website to learn more.

If you want to know more or want to partner with me in any way leave a comment or send an e-mail to evenbetterdesigns@gmail.com. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Beth, you are a HUGE part of this! You're amazing logo work and encouragement kept me going!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome girl! This is incredible! SO happy to hear you're pursuing what the Lord put on your heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Still remember how crazy of and idea it sounded to me as we walked to Starbucks!

      Delete
  4. This is INCREDIBLE! So happy to be reading all about your passion and amazing heart :]

    ReplyDelete