Saturday, November 16, 2013

Weekly Finds

I love reading blogs. Every week I read so many good articles and find so many good recipes that I thought I should feature some of them in case you missed them. This may be a weekly thing, or knowing me it will be more bi-weekly, but either way I'm excited to share these with you!

The Read Truth about 'Boring" Men- and the Women who Live with Them: Redefining Boring-When I read this I wanted to scream YES! Don't get me wrong, I have always said I want a more exciting proposal story than my parents (whose I would call boring, but it worked for them!), but what I really want is a daily life full of those boring moments spent together and serving each other.

True Belgium Waffles- When I saw this on pinterest I was excited but hesitant. Once I read the recipe and saw it was based on Bruges Waffles in Salt Lake City (which I still dream about 3 years later) I knew I had to try them!

You Need a Tribe- I am loving all of Jon Acuff's new blog posts, but this one really hit home. When I first thought of Even Better I had to tell people or it never would have happened, I needed (and still need!) my tribe.

Even Better Designs- Speaking of Even Better, did you see my Etsy store opened last week! New designs are being added and remember 50% of the proceeds will always go directly to orphanages around the world!

Pumpkin Alfredo Tortellini- I am dying to make this recipe. Pumpkin, alfredo sauce, and tortellini, all things I've been craving lately!









18 Things Everyone Should Start Making Time for Again- Take time for the things that have been wrongly termed dated or boring.

And finally, a quote to leave you with

No comments:

Post a Comment