Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday 11.7.13

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to Your name O Most High; to declare Your steadfast love in the morning, and Your faithfulness by night                                                                         -Psalm 92:1-2

69. Subbing in the community I grew up in is such a blessing. I love that I know all the secretaries and they always ask me if I am getting enough jobs.

70. Making chocolate chip cookies and my dad asking if I made half a batch because he didn't know I already had a pan in the oven.


71. Sunday afternoon hikes with my dad as the leaves are turning their beautiful shades that are a sure sign of fall

72. Babysitting 2 of my favorite boys and rediscovering how fun Candy Land can be with a 3 year old

73. Beth Barron, a dear friend who has done so much to encourage me

74. Guys, she designed this amazing logo for me!


75. Taking the huge step of announcing Even Better Designs to the world and the amazing support I have received


76. The Olympics are now less that 100 days away!

77. Carving the pumpkin with the thickest skin I have ever seen, but not caring because it is the first pumpkin I carved in 4 years


78. Passing out candy to adorable trick or treaters, hearing their sweet little voices, and their beyond excitement when they saw they got popcorn

79. Receiving my Cara box! 

80. Mustard pants that are perfect for big announcements

81. Captions 3 year olds come up with to describe pictures they drew, "my dad with a smiley face in Hawaii"

82. The leaves are seriously beautiful this year!


83. While drinking tea out of my big McConn mug it never ceases to remind me pray for a dear friend

84. Hearing news that brings me to my knees and knowing that God is there to catch me every time

85. Reading 5 books at a time, but learning SO much from each of them

86. Pumpkin Spice creamer for my morning coffee




5 comments:

  1. So many amazing things to be thankful for in that list. Excited for you in your new venture! And I am totally reading 5 books right now too, ha. But I agree, I learn so much from each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO agree about the Pumpkin Spice creamer for your coffee :) I look forward to mine every morning!

    Thankful for you friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, it definitely makes it worth getting up for!

      Delete
  3. Mmm pumpkin spice. Stopping by from the link up

    ReplyDelete